Tuna cerviche with black rice, mango and avocado
A very simple and delicious way to eat raw tuna
Ingredients: Sashimi tuna block - 100g diced into chunks, black rice, mango chunks, avocado, red onion pickled in lime juice, red chilli and coriander leaves to garnish.
Tiger's milk dressing: juice of two limes, a pinch of salt and a thimble size of grated ginger
- Get some water on the boil for the rice. Black rice takes 25 min or so (if you are in a hurry use a faster cooking rice)
- Cut the avocado and mango in to chunks and finely dice the chilli
- Season some thinly sliced red onion with a pinch of salt and squeeze of lime in a separate bowl. leave to pickle for 15 min or so
- Mix your rice with the mango, avocado, red chilli and pickled onion
- Put your raw tuna on top and then dress the whole lot with the tigers milk dressing
- Enjoy immediately !